POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Darren New
Date: 2 May 2010 15:52:18
Message: <4bddd7f2$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> Where did Warp say SUV drivers should be arrested? Why do you keep mixing
> "concentrate efforts" or "check ID" with "get arrested" in this discussion?

If the cop asks you for your ID, and you say "I decline to show you my ID,"
do they let you go?

Guess what?  If not, you've been arrested!

That's pretty much the definition of the word: If you're not allowed to
leave, you've been at least detained if not arrested.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)