POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Warp
Date: 2 May 2010 15:10:41
Message: <4bddce31@news.povray.org>
> Warp wrote:
> >   Maybe I'm being dense here, but I still don't get it.

> Most illegal immigrants are also Christian. So what we *really* should do is
> be stopping lots of people, asking if they're Christian, and if they are,
> ask them to prove they're allowed to be in the country, and lock them up
> until until they can.

> Does this make sense to you? If not, why not? If so, should we be targeting
> people coming out of churches, or people who look Mexican?

  Please take into account the *context* in which I wrote that sentence
you quoted. I did *not* write "perhaps I'm being dense here, but I just
can't understand what's wrong with randomly checking people based on skin
color". I wrote that as a response to the accusation that I'm deliberately
misinterpreting something someone wrote.

--
                                                          - Warp