POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Darren New
Date: 2 May 2010 14:56:29
Message: <4bddcadd$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Maybe I'm being dense here, but I still don't get it.

Most illegal immigrants are also Christian. So what we *really* should do is
be stopping lots of people, asking if they're Christian, and if they are,
ask them to prove they're allowed to be in the country, and lock them up
until until they can.

Does this make sense to you? If not, why not? If so, should we be targeting
people coming out of churches, or people who look Mexican?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)