POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: John VanSickle
Date: 2 May 2010 13:46:05
Message: <4bddba5d$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> John VanSickle wrote:
>> The same principle applies here to the immigration law.  If you don't
>> want your children to suffer the indirect consequences of your
>> lawbreaking, then don't break the law.
>
> You miss my point.

And you are missing mine.

> Where would you deport them to?

I would not *deport* the citizen children of illegally immigrated
parents.  I would deport the parents, and allow them the option of
taking their children with them.

> You're missing the point. The nutcases want...

Since by your admission we are no longer on the topic of what the law
actually says, but what some "nutcases" want, I am leaving this part of
the debate.

Regards,
John