POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy election (part 2) : Re: Bl**dy election (part 2) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bl**dy election (part 2)
From: Florian Pesth
Date: 1 May 2010 18:15:09
Message: <4bdca7ed$1@news.povray.org>
Am Sat, 01 May 2010 15:03:49 -0700 schrieb Darren New:

> Florian Pesth wrote:
>> Actually in germany, you don't get automatic citizenship,
>
> So you have people born in Germany who aren't citizens of *any* country?

Under certain circumstances that can happen indeed. Thanks to
conservative governments still claiming that "we are not an immigration
country" we have some stupid laws. And some people can have even two
citizenships (even though they try to avoid that nowadays, by forcing
people to make a decision until they are 23).