POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Baffling : Re: Baffling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Baffling
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Apr 2010 11:48:12
Message: <4bd858bc$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> You'd think she could hear the difference, but no...

I figured out that's why my wife can't sing. There was an experiment at a
science museum where it would play a tone and you try to match it. But you
couldn't here two tones at the same time. I usually got within one Hz of the
same tone. She was regularly off by 5 or 10 Hz.  I'd play the two
alternating, and she's say she couldn't hear the difference.

It doesn't stop enthusiastic bad singing, tho.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)