POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another interesting OOD conundrum : Re: Another interesting OOD conundrum Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another interesting OOD conundrum
From: scott
Date: 28 Apr 2010 02:55:23
Message: <4bd7dbdb@news.povray.org>
> Right now I'm doing all the development and testing on Windows, but I'm
> expecting to release it on the XBox when I'm done.

I'm seriously tempted to get an XBox just for the coolness factor of being
able to play a game on a console that I wrote.  Although I don't think my gf
will understand why we need it in addition to the PS3 and Wii!

Mind you I always seem to start projects when I have plenty of spare time,
then work/life gets busy and I lose interest.  I have a folder full of
unfinished projects!