POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Baffling : Re: Baffling Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Baffling
From: nemesis
Date: 27 Apr 2010 13:07:03
Message: <4bd719b7@news.povray.org>
Darren New escreveu:

>>> Whats not to follow? They stream movies directly from the internet
>>> (albeit at SD resolutions ..)
>>
>> Presumably this only actually works if you have a suitably fast
>> Internet connection though?
>
> No, it works great over dial-up too. You should try it.

BTW, don't you guys find it funny that ADSL is "dial-up" too?  Twas not
long ago that I used to dial-up at 56Kbps and looked forward to having a
"cable modem" connection, but today I "dial-up" over the phone line and
have 10Mbps connections... ^-^

technology advances at a far too ridiculous pace to try to categorize
with silly terminology... :P

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9