POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Windows beta 37 : Re: Windows beta 37 Server Time
2 Jul 2024 10:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows beta 37
From: Tim Cook
Date: 26 Apr 2010 18:58:24
Message: <4bd61a90$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback wrote:
> Cool ... then I'm not the only one. I was struggling with how to add
> changes into 3.7 documentation for this and all I could come up with was
> WTF!!! Needless to say I put it on my to-do list and moved onto
> something else. I've got a feeling that this is a WIP and anything that
> I would have been able to come up with is going to change ;-)

Does pass_through simply make photons not reflect or refract, but remain
affected by all other object properties?  If so, that's a fairly easy
thing to explain in the documentation, but an additional no_photons flag
in that case would still be useful.  :)

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net