POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : DVD authoring : Re: DVD authoring Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DVD authoring
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Apr 2010 13:53:21
Message: <4bd5d311$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> What do other people use for putting DVDs together?

At the time I bought it a few years ago, the uLead DVD creator was the only
one that did B-frames (apparently). It's "normal quality" far outdid the
"best quality" of any of the other packages I tried.

Nowadays, Windows comes with things that will make DVDs, I think, yes? Maybe
not, I don't remember, but I know I processed the individual videos with
Windows Movie Maker and I think the DVD maker burned them.

Play around with it if you've upgraded to a version of Windows that has it.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)