POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Baffling : Re: Baffling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Baffling
From: Warp
Date: 26 Apr 2010 09:14:48
Message: <4bd591c8@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> 1. Black bars at the side of the screen. (I.e., all that extra screen
> area you just paid money for being completely unused.)

  And that's wrong because...?

> Everybody seems to hate #1

  I have been thinking about an explanation for that psychological phenomenon
for years, but come up with nothing. It still baffles me.

  Clearly I'm different than 99% of people. The stretching bothers me a
lot, but the black bars on the side not at all. This seems to be the exact
opposite of what those 99% of people feel. But why? I have no idea.

--
                                                          - Warp