POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Context switching : Re: Context switching Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Context switching
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 22 Apr 2010 15:50:54
Message: <4bd0a89e$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:10:03 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> (I'm still having trouble thinking up a use-case for that. About the
> only thing I can think of is trying to find out which header file
> defines a particular symbol or something.)

Header file definitions, sure.

Some of the things I grep for regularly:

Which file contains contract information for a particular partner?

Which of the chat log files I have contains a reference to a particular
website, user ID, password, or discussion?

Which of the configuration files for apache contain information about a
particular virtual host?

Jim