POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Context switching : Re: Context switching Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Context switching
From: Warp
Date: 22 Apr 2010 09:12:39
Message: <4bd04b47@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> (Again, not something I've ever needed to do.)

  Do you know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking that you have been in
situations where searching something on a bunch of files would have
been useful, but since you didn't know how, you just skipped it and
forgot about it. Or you perhaps used some really complicated way of
doing it and then forgot about it.

> I can't think of a reason to search a text file for "hi there".

  OMG. Do you understand the concept of an example?

  Besides, I already gave *real* examples in a previous post (related to
httpd logs). You acknowledged the usefulness, but naturally are now
forgetting about it, for whatever reason I cannot understand.

--
                                                          - Warp