POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Context switching : Re: Context switching Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Context switching
From: Invisible
Date: 22 Apr 2010 09:12:06
Message: <4bd04b26$1@news.povray.org>
>> OK, fair enough. I guess we'll just put this one down as "I personally
>> have never ever needed to do this" then.
>
>   I don't think that's true. You said that you would use a text editor to
> search for specific lines. That means you *know* that you can use a text
> editor for that purpose. If you know that, you have probably done it,
> probably many times.

Not nearly as many times as you seem to think.

>   You are just being stubborn and arguing for the sake of argument.

Well, I could have stood here claiming that "no, you must be wrong".
Instead I said "OK, maybe it's just that you use computers for different
tasks than me". Doesn't sound to me like somebody who's *trying* to
cause an argument. (If anything, your comment sounds more argumentative...)