POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Context switching : Re: Context switching Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Context switching
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Apr 2010 18:51:36
Message: <4bcf8178@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:
> index these files and not just the default ones but how to do this is
> version-specific (and well-hidden, particularly in XP).

I wish there was a way to tell Vista to back up the files I want it to back
up. But nooooooo, MS figures you'd *never* want an exe file backed up, even
if it's in your home directory.

Which spoils what would otherwise be a quite useful tool.  Had to script my
own, dammit. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)