POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Context switching : Re: Context switching Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Context switching
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Apr 2010 17:22:57
Message: <4bcf6cb1$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Uh, yes, actually, I would.  I

BTW, you'll notice that nowhere did I saw Windows is better. I simply said
there's different target audience, and a different way of doing things, so
complaining that it doesn't come with all those tools you regularly use is
not an especially useful criticism.

I'm sure the stock brokers also bitch that the Windows calculator can do
square roots and hex, but it doesn't do cost of future value calculations or
compound interest calculations.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)