POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All bow to the mighty Python : Re: All bow to the mighty Python Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All bow to the mighty Python
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Apr 2010 15:16:05
Message: <4bcf4ef5$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> So is lower case letters, because EBCDIC doesn't support that. :-)
>   Yeah, I see how EBCDIC is as popular as html.

Obviously I was exagerating. The point is that it used to be you couldn't
paste javascript into a web page, because the < and > and such would get
corrupted. (Indeed, you still have to specially escape embedded javascript
sometimes in HTML markup.)

You're blaming the wrong tool.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)