POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Context switching : Re: Context switching Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Context switching
From: Warp
Date: 21 Apr 2010 12:34:55
Message: <4bcf292f@news.povray.org>
> > Heck, even just finding
> > a file with a certain string is so damn hard in Windows, not to talk about
> > anything more advanced than that.

> Vista actually does this quite nicely.  Or in stall Agent Ransack.

  I suppose it supports extended regular expressions?

  (Of course searching files is just one of the many things one might need
to do in a semi-regular basis. Searching and replacing a regular expression
on a bunch of files with a certain name patter in a directory structure is
not even a far-fetched thing to do. Or the myriad of other things which are
handy to do on a unix command line.)

--
                                                          - Warp