POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All bow to the mighty Python : Re: All bow to the mighty Python Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All bow to the mighty Python
From: Warp
Date: 21 Apr 2010 11:52:57
Message: <4bcf1f59@news.povray.org>
> Python too. I don't think you could put the whole program on one line,
> because I don't think you can dedent except at the end of a line.

  Even though the C and C++ languages don't require any newlines to be
used, the C preprocessor does (you can't put two #-directives in one line).

  If you avoid using preprocessor directives completely (which is completely
possible, although inconvenient) you could write any C or C++ program in one
single line (or at least I can't think of any exception right now).

  Not that this is a good thing per se and all in itself. Just commenting.

--
                                                          - Warp