POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cellphone ray-tracing? : Re: Cellphone ray-tracing? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cellphone ray-tracing?
From: Invisible
Date: 20 Apr 2010 08:17:00
Message: <4bcd9b3c@news.povray.org>
>> The question is "would you want to?"
>
> If I'm not by my PC and I have my phone with me, why not?

1. Because it will take approximately 250 years to render anything.

2. Because you'd need to be able to type things.

3. Because the screen only has a resolution of 120x80 anyway.

4. PROFIT!

> Even trying new variations on the RSOCP can be fun when you're bored ;)

Heh. I guess I must have been really, *really* bored that time I derived
a set of pencil and paper calculations for drawing a black and what
RSoCP image by hand...