POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All about presentation : Re: All about presentation Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All about presentation
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 17 Apr 2010 08:02:25
Message: <4bc9a351$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:

> you whine too much.  Go look for galleries of incredible images done
> with Gimp, Inkscape and Blender by people who took their time to learn
> rather than cry like babies...

You know, there are people who have drawn incredible things using JUST A
PENCIL. These people are revered as geniuses of their art. But, as far
as I can tell, no amount of looking at galleries or reading tutorials
will ever turn you into such a master craftsman.

For me, I'd just like software to be reasonably easy to use. E.g., the
Word picture editor is easier to use than Inkscape (although obviously
it has only a tiny fraction of the power).

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/