POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : cubic pattern and cubic warp : Re: cubic pattern and cubic warp Server Time
2 Jul 2024 10:37:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cubic pattern and cubic warp
From: Stephen
Date: 16 Apr 2010 07:12:17
Message: <4bc84611@news.povray.org>
On 16/04/2010 11:30 AM, Warp wrote:
> Stephen<mca### [at] aoldotcom>  wrote:

>>>     Apparently my attempt at humor was completely lost.
>>>

>> Then why don't you put some smilies in your posts? We can't read your mind.
>
>    I feel like smilies are like explaining the joke.

No, they are letting people know that there is a joke. With the lack of
inflection or body language in writing, it comes across as being rude
and sometimes hurtful. Add that to the differences in humour across
languages and even between different types of English it is highly
recommended that people use smilies. :-D

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen