POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPad: WTF, Apple? : Re: iPad: WTF, Apple? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iPad: WTF, Apple?
From: Warp
Date: 15 Apr 2010 15:23:17
Message: <4bc767a5@news.povray.org>
> I'm not sure how Apple is going to make the multitasking work with legacy
> apps that don't implement something liek that.

  I don't know either (yet), but it's possible that the multitasking will
work only with apps with specific support. (I'm guessing that it would be
in the realm of possibility that you could run *one* legacy app which
doesn't have multitasking support alongside several which do, which would
also be helpful because you could run the iPhone's own system apps in the
background while playing a legacy game or whatever. But as I said, I know
next to nothing about that at this point, so I'm just guessing.)

--
                                                          - Warp