POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All about presentation : Re: All about presentation Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All about presentation
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Apr 2010 13:43:12
Message: <4bc75030@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   There's this thing called learning and...

I fondly remember the first company I ever worked at where people weren't
pissy and selfish and grumpy. I had hand-drawn a diagram of a rather complex
architecture, with multiple messages flying between computers in different
administrative domains and stuff like that.  I went to the head of marketing
and said "Do we have anything I could use to turn this into something
presentation-quality?"  She took it from my hand, glanced at it, reached it
over the wall of the cubicle she was standing next to,and said "Yes. His
name is Tom."

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Yes, we're traveling together,