POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How times have changed : Re: How times have changed Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How times have changed
From: nemesis
Date: 14 Apr 2010 15:51:56
Message: <4bc61cdc@news.povray.org>
Darren New escreveu:
> nemesis wrote:
>>> How about Isao Tomita? :-)
>> never heard of it.
>
> Much of it seems to be on youtube.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_kkfBbmaZQ
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWJcOP-LFvY
> (He does wonderful whistling and vox humana)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ym6KHc6670
>
> Most of what he does is re-perform classics, so you can't fault him if
> it's not interesting. ;-)

cool, but no youtube access at work.  checking out when getting home...

BTW, Sony did release the 3 OST's from the 3 God of War games:

http://www.godofwar.com/ucmdev/groups/public/documents/webasset/g3_trilogy_soundtrack.zip

very worth to check out, 4 composers did an amazing job of creating a
wonderful movie-class orchestral soundtrack complete with a large choir,
inspired by greek mythology.  Alternating epic brass sections and heavy
strings with more intimate mystique moments I guess it was one of the
best soundtracks coming from games in the last few years... which is a
shame considering most people still think of bleeps and blops when it
comes to game music...

Don't know if the link is still working though, it supposedly was posted
with free acess either for mistake or for limited time.  It's blocked
here, but I downloaded at home a few days ago...

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9