POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why homeopathy can be dangerous : Re: Why homeopathy can be dangerous Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why homeopathy can be dangerous
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 Apr 2010 14:11:59
Message: <4bba27ef$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 20:34:34 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>>> Obviously more than me. :-D
>>
>> Not as much as my wife, though, who's done all the legwork on it. ;-)
>>
> The way of the world. ;-)

<g>

>>> That the Yanks are coming,
>>> :-P
>>
>> :P indeed. ;-)
>>

> Good that you have a sense of humour. You’ll need it in Edinburg <from a
> Weegie>

How could I not have a sense of humour? ;-)

Then again, I can see why the natives might think so - so many American
expats expect things to be "just like home" when they move to the UK -
and that's one of the major reasons they come back to the US.

I'm always amazed at people who think the rest of the world should be
"just like it is at home".  I probably related my experiences in Russia
before, where the youth in the group (which was 99% of us) were happy to
experience the country the way it was, but at least one of the chaperones
was bitterly disappointed that she couldn't get a hamburger or slice of
pizza anywhere we went.

>>> Longer rendering times ;-)
>>>
>>> <big>Prizes!</big>
>>
>> This week's prize is just the thing to stop pets from cluttering up
>> your house...it's this attractive mahogony cat stand.
>
> OMG You can buy them.
> http://www.allpetfurniture.com/The-Refined-Feline-LOT-MA-TRF1000.html

Talk about the luck of the draw - I picked that one completely at random
from the ones Humph had used in the past. :-)

Jim