POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : American vs. European government systems : Re: American vs. European government systems Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: American vs. European government systems
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Apr 2010 21:46:12
Message: <4bb940e4$1@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:
> "Do as you're told and don't ask questions" is
> not a valued idea in the U.S. military, and has not been for decades.

Indeed, the ability of soldiers to think for themselves is generally viewed
as one of the primary strengths of our military over others of other more
authoritarian countries, especially those worried about the military taking
over.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Yes, we're traveling together,