POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why homeopathy can be dangerous : Re: Why homeopathy can be dangerous Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why homeopathy can be dangerous
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 30 Mar 2010 16:01:20
Message: <4bb25890$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:00:44 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 30/03/2010 5:40 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> :-D
>>
>> Now if I could just work out how to prevent my tax dollars (I'm in
>> Utah, remember) from being used in the lawsuit against the federal
>> government. <sigh>
>>

> Now if I could just work out what lawsuit you are talking about, because
> you live in Utah :-P

What Patrick said - Utah is one of 14 states that's suing the federal
government for passing the healthcare legislation.

This is the same state government that recently passed a law that
essentially means that an expecting mother who is involved in an accident
that causes the death of her unborn child can be held criminally
responsible for the death of that unborn child.  (This came about because
of a case where an expectant mother essentially caused a miscarriage
intentionally by causing an accident.)

It may be getting on towards time to get the hell out of this state.

Jim