POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nostalga concentrate : Re: Nostalga concentrate Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nostalga concentrate
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Mar 2010 20:43:01
Message: <4bb14915$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> 1% of 1950`s best still sounds awful when compared to 1% of 1790`s best. ;)

I remember reading a book wherein the protagonist was chatting and said
something along the lines of "I never bother to read a book that isn't at
least 100 years old and still popular."   The person he's talking to says
"doesn't that rather limit your options?"  The protagonist says "Not really."

Several chapters later, you realize the protagonist is a vampire.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Yes, we're traveling together,