POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nostalga concentrate : Nostalga concentrate Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Nostalga concentrate
From: Invisible
Date: 29 Mar 2010 07:51:44
Message: <4bb09450@news.povray.org>
Here's an interesting fact: If you take the music of a specific era,
sort through it, throw away all the junk and keep only the very best of
the music, the end result is an impressive pile of music. Listen to that
and you walk away with the impression that "back then, they made REAL
music!"

Or at least, that's what I've been doing since I unwrapped about 25
hours' worth of 1950s-eta rock & roll music yesterday. ;-)