POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Happy Birthday : Re: Happy Birthday Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Birthday
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Mar 2010 10:33:41
Message: <4bae1745$1@news.povray.org>
On 27/03/2010 11:36 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>>
>> I think that it because of them pesky Europeans.
> That explains it then. It's all Warp's fault ;-)

It always is but only because he can’t spell “smiley” ;-)

> I’m stuck at 25 and my hair is black(ish)
> For some value of black<  0

LOL Even at 25 I had silver hairs (first one at age 13)

>> We must, we must. I’m here in Chester until the end of next month. I
>> can’t make it before that as I’m still chief cook and bottle washer at
>> the weekends. But I’d love to try out my new card when it comes.
>>
> Mine arrived yesterday.

I was late applying for mine as the local PO in Chester had no idea what
to do with the form so I took it to a London one last week. With any
luck it will be waiting for me next weekend unless Easter gets in the way.

>The colour scheme is of St Georges flag with an
> English rose in the top left-hand corner.

An “English” rose? Lancastrian or Yorkist? I might add.

>If I were you I'd send an
> urgent request for St Andrew's cross with a thistle :-D

Hoots Mon! :-D

> May sounds good to me, preferably around election time then we've got
> several excuses for drinking more than recommended by HMG's Chief Health
> Jobsworth.

Celebration or commiseration it is a grand idea. And hell mend that
honourable Jobsworth

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen