POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Happy Birthday : Re: Happy Birthday Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Birthday
From: Doctor John
Date: 27 Mar 2010 07:36:07
Message: <4badeda7$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> I think that it because of them pesky Europeans.
That explains it then. It's all Warp's fault ;-)

I’m stuck at 25 and my hair is black(ish)
For some value of black < 0

> We must, we must. I’m here in Chester until the end of next month. I
> can’t make it before that as I’m still chief cook and bottle washer at
> the weekends. But I’d love to try out my new card when it comes.

Mine arrived yesterday. The colour scheme is of St Georges flag with an
English rose in the top left-hand corner. If I were you I'd send an
urgent request for St Andrew's cross with a thistle :-D
May sounds good to me, preferably around election time then we've got
several excuses for drinking more than recommended by HMG's Chief Health
Jobsworth.

John
--
Cogito sum,|| wbu### [at] tznvypbz (rot'ed) || GPG Key Fingerprint:
ergo sum,  ||   These opinions are mine alone,   || 0D9BCF4CF1B71CA2F5F7