POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : gamma tutorial on Wiki : Re: gamma tutorial on Wiki Server Time
2 Jul 2024 10:40:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gamma tutorial on Wiki
From: clipka
Date: 26 Mar 2010 21:01:14
Message: <4bad58da@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback schrieb:

> I've not had a chance to read through all of it, but first
> impressions ... well laid out, and thorough! Nice job! I'm thinking that
> perhaps I should find an appropriate place in the docs to add a link to
> it, or at the very least a link to it in KB namespace ... would you be
> open to doing something similar (documenting) all the fine work you've
> done with radiosity as well?

Well, the gamma tutorial isn't finished yet - the most crucial part
("Getting The Render Preview Right") is still missing. And then there's
still some programming to do...

Let's put it this way: I'm generally open to the idea, but I can't
promise anything at present; so if anyone else would volunteer you'd
better not stop them.