POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Ghurghusht Rotation Movie : Re: Ghurghusht Rotation Movie Server Time
17 May 2024 01:49:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ghurghusht Rotation Movie
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 25 Mar 2010 11:14:09
Message: <4bab7dc1$1@news.povray.org>
High!

clipka wrote:

> I was born too late to witness it live on TV - but astronauts (and
> especially the Apollo guys) have always been my heros throughout childhood.

Same with me - I was born during Apollo 11! And for some time in my
childhood, I believed that Armstrong and Aldrin actually landed on July
19... when got my first books about astronomy and spaceflight, at about
9 years, I found out that it rather was on July 21.

See you in (Khyber)space!

Yadgar

Now playing: Water Of Love (Dire Straits)