POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why homeopathy can be dangerous : Re: Why homeopathy can be dangerous Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why homeopathy can be dangerous
From: scott
Date: 25 Mar 2010 04:08:29
Message: <4bab19fd$1@news.povray.org>
>> accept that fact and try another medicine.  For someone to be using
>> something on a child in the first place that has never been proven
>> better than placebo, and then to refuse to try something else when it's
>> not working, *that* is criminal.
>
> See my question to Stephen: How do you propose enforcing it?

Same way as any other child neglect crimes.  It either gets reported through
family/friends/school to the authorities who investigate, or in the worst
case the death of the child triggers the investigation.  Then you search for
evidence they didn't search for appropriate medical care (very easy if they
admit to it!), then it's up to a judge/jury to decide a punishment.