POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The dangers of LaTeX : The dangers of LaTeX Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  The dangers of LaTeX
From: Invisible
Date: 23 Mar 2010 05:21:40
Message: <4ba88824$1@news.povray.org>
Ah yes, but for the weird capitalisation, this could look even more
dangerous than it already does...

Yeah, the trouble with LaTeX is that you sometimes get so excited with
how awesome the typesetting looks and writing the intro page and setting
up clever macro frameworks that you forget to, you know, WRITE SOME CONTENT!

Or maybe it's only me that does this?

I also find that whenever I go to somewhere like Staples, I have to
resist the urge to buy *everything*. It's like, "OMG, look! They have
*pens*! They have *pens* that actually *work*!! And look here! They sell
*paper*! Ooo, and *rulers*! I can never find one of those at home! Oh
God, over here they've got *erasers*! And a *hole punch*!! Ooo, and this
isle sells *card*! And..."

And then you have to stand back and say "no, *wait*. What the hell do I
need this much stationary for? Put it back on the shelves."

There's something really addictive about stationary...