POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Windows beta 36, re-render insert menu bmp : Re: Windows beta 36, re-render insert menu bmp Server Time
2 Jul 2024 11:00:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows beta 36, re-render insert menu bmp
From: clipka
Date: 21 Mar 2010 08:24:38
Message: <4ba61006$1@news.povray.org>
StephenS schrieb:

> I tried to register with the bug tracker, 12hrs and still no comformation email.
> The user name StephenS is now used, not sure what I did wrong. I got the message
> at the bottom about checking your email.

According to FlySpray (the POV-Ray bugtracker) you registered
successfully, so you should be able to log in by now. I also sent an
email to the address you provided in your account, to check whether
there's a typo or other problem with it, but it didn't bounce, so I have
no idea what went wrong (unless you didn't receive that email of mine
either, in which case there would indeed be something wrong with your
email account).