POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dinner with 25ct. : Re: Dinner with 25ct. Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dinner with 25ct.
From: Stephen
Date: 17 Mar 2010 14:46:48
Message: <4ba12398$1@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:
> My wife has never been to this group and has only seen a few of my
> POV-Ray images. But, when I told her that Steve Paget was dead, she knew
> exactly whom I was talking about.

[Snip]

The picture nearly made me greet (Scottish word ;) )
He was a great guy and I met him in RL a few times.

animation in the TC-RTC (A one horse race if ever there was one).
Speaking of which the topic is a tribute to Steve so anything goes.
The other thing he left me was the date of his death. It is the same day
as my late fathers birthday, never to be forgotten. :(

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen