POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How does Haskell work? : Re: How does Haskell work? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How does Haskell work?
From: Invisible
Date: 17 Mar 2010 11:43:12
Message: <4ba0f890$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Yet another chapter in your ongoing series of tutorials "Haskell for povray
> dummies"?

I don't believe you need to use POV-Ray or be dumb in order to
understand Haskell. ;-)

> Fascinating effort to try to sell an obscure, niche language to an
> obscure, niche audience. :)

I'd argue that POV-Ray isn't exactly "niche", by any reasonable standard.

Also, note that I didn't once say "you should use Haskell because..." or
"Haskell is better because...". All I said was "this is how it works".