POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : can this be treated as a probability question? : Re: can this be treated as a probability question? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: can this be treated as a probability question?
From: Jim Charter
Date: 16 Mar 2010 22:33:01
Message: <4ba03f5d@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook v2 wrote:

> So taking the results you've given I'm just guessing you've got a
> low-scoring class; or the 'wrong' answer grid you're using is very
> similar to the 'correct' one.

Yes, a small, fixed number of wrong answers on the marking key would
give the same result I suspect also.  But it is interesting to me how
intuitively we discount the possibility that the one high score is a
random outcome, but rather the proof that the key is okay, or mostly
okay, and the class is low scoring.