POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Try Haskell : Re: Try Haskell Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Try Haskell
From: Invisible
Date: 15 Mar 2010 11:11:12
Message: <4b9e4e10$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> ...so how did you get on?
>
> Other things came up ... I'm easily distracted...

Heh, figures. ;-)

> Specifically, I wrote a simple graphical n-body gravity simulator (I
> *love* C# and XNA) to explain a couple of things to my girlfriend,

That's *advanced*, right there! o_O

I'm pretty sure if I tried to explain the rules of gravitation to a
girl, I wouldn't _have_ a girlfriend for very long...

(So much for "the gravity of love", eh?)

> I've
> been working on the GUI for my program to download and display tracks
> from my GPS unit, and the Formula 1 season started :-)

Oh. Another F1 fan...

Heh, oh well. I was expecting the reply to be "I can't think of anything
that Haskell would be useful for". ;-)