POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Newsgroups are quiet... : Newsgroups are quiet... Server Time
7 Jul 2024 07:41:03 EDT (-0400)
  Newsgroups are quiet...
From: Simon
Date: 13 Mar 2010 14:08:04
Message: <4b9be294$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I'm keeping an eye on some of the POV newsgroups for the first time in a
while - b-i, b-a, s-f, adv-u, new-u, etc...

And it all seems to be very quiet. I'm using a new newsgroup reader so
am unsure if the news groups are just a lot quieter nowadays or if I've
got something not working properly this end.

Anyone else noticed things are a bit quiet around here?