POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Creating a projector : Re: Creating a projector Server Time
1 Jul 2024 00:47:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Creating a projector
From: Tim Cook
Date: 11 Mar 2010 11:19:04
Message: <4b9917f8$1@news.povray.org>
Simon wrote:
> Can someone please point me in the right direction? Many thanks
> Apologies for posting to both advanced and newuser but am unsure if this
> is difficult - I'm guessing it may be as I didn't find anything useful
> on google...
> I can pre-process images as long as it can be done in an automated
> fashion (5000+ images)

This is something I played around with using df3s and absorbing media, a
few years ago...I even made some animations.  I can't seem to find the
posts, though.  (The web interface for the groups' search thing is
broken if you want anything past the first page.)

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net