POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Funny NewEgg review : Funny NewEgg review Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Funny NewEgg review
From: UncleHoot
Date: 10 Mar 2010 15:36:29
Message: <4b9802cd$1@news.povray.org>
I've been reading reviews on NewEgg.com.  It started before I bought my new
setup, but now I guess I'm just doing it to keep myself informed.  Anyway,
this one made me laugh.  I found it especially funny, because he even rates
his own proficiency: "Tech Level: high."

Reviewing Windows 7 64-bit:

Tech Level: high
Ownership: 1 month to 1 year
Title: Doesnt overclock
Pros: No pro Windows doesnt overclock
Cons: It wont overclock,I tried on my double core. It wont boot and my
computer is very loud and shuts off quickly after raising the CPU number on
blue screen.
Other Thoughts: Linux is better, go buy it