POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coraline (mini-review) : Re: Coraline (mini-review) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coraline (mini-review)
From: stbenge
Date: 9 Mar 2010 22:02:37
Message: <4b970bcd@news.povray.org>
Jeremy "UncleHoot" Praay wrote:
> I recently watched "Coraline" (again) on Blu-ray.  For some reason, I really
> enjoy this movie.

I liked it a lot, too. The whole idea is great, in a Twilight Zone sort
of way. That part with the two old ladies singing and dancing in the
theater was just too much! It was at that point I realized that the
movie might not be entirely suitable for children ;)

And that musical score played by the alter-dad... I wonder if it was a
They Might Be Giant's song? It sounded a lot like them.

Fantastic movie, all-around. Rather psychedelic at times.