POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : lens flare in scene : Re: lens flare in scene Server Time
16 May 2024 22:38:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: lens flare in scene
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 7 Mar 2010 07:45:33
Message: <4b939fed@news.povray.org>
Tek wrote:

> As an extra bonus I'm too lazy to make this a standalone file, so I've
> included my "std.inc", which contains a suite of tricks I like using.

thanks, now I've downloaded this just to look at your std.inc ;)

The global brightness trick (Iris) is neat and I'll
probably want to try your studio settings sometimes.

Also, I use an almost identical "for" macro, except my
names are reversed: The "callback" macro I call FOR and
the "for" macro I call FROM_TO, then the usage has a
slighly more traditional syntax ;)

#macro FOR(I)
   //Do something with I
#end FROM_TO(1,10)

Also I have indexed copies of the macro for nested loops.