POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coding in ___ is like ___ : Re: Coding in ___ is like ___ Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coding in ___ is like ___
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 7 Mar 2010 05:06:43
Message: <4b937ab3$1@news.povray.org>
>> Obviously I know that there was a famous composer named Mozart. But I
>> couldn't tell you what he's famous for, or what his music sounds like.
>
> we've been through this before, I'm sure.  But your lack of curiosity is truly
> legendary.

For somebody who knows how to use the z-transform to design IIR digital
filters for no reason other than curiosity, that statement seems a
little dubious. ;-)

It would be more accurate to say that certain subjects do not interest me.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lC1lRz5Z_s

This is the kind of thing I'd hear on the radio and completely ignore
due to its blandness.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKhH2hRa-WQ

This one is of course quite well-known. I never liked it very much.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r65goW_dzs0

Another fairly well-known one that I don't like much.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkT07TP-mo

Now we're getting somewhere. This at least didn't have me bored to tears.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxGy83aipbY

Oh dear.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/