POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More failure : Re: failure? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: failure?
From: scott
Date: 5 Mar 2010 05:10:57
Message: <4b90d8b1@news.povray.org>
> Fortunately the post I made here last month with a draft of my CV hasn't
> expired yet. I don't think I changed it *that* much since then...
>
> It's all going swimmingly. :-/

I find it helps to have an "extended" copy of CV to hand, ie one that has
some notes and memory joggers added to the bits they are likely to ask
about.  When in an interview on the phone it's surprisingly easy for your
mind to just go blank.

Also having a copy of the job description to hand is good, again including
notes about how/why you fit in for each of their requirements/skills.

Take advantage of the fact that it's on the phone, in that they can't see
what you're doing or what documents you are reading from :-)