POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Good music : Re: Good music Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good music
From: scott
Date: 5 Mar 2010 03:24:44
Message: <4b90bfcc$1@news.povray.org>
> of part time, retiring, etc... I'm not sure
> why fame and success seem to follow the
> least deserving people.

Often it is more that the general public is ignorant of the amount of effort
most successful people have put into their lives (I'm not just talking about
musical performers here, but also sports stars, business tycoons, etc).
Sure some people are just hugely lucky and get lots of money for doing
almost nothing, but I would bet that most rich and successful people have
worked damn hard to get there.