POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Try Haskell : Re: Try AJAX Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Try AJAX
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Mar 2010 11:12:01
Message: <4b8e8a51$1@news.povray.org>
>> Of course, as far as I can tell, I need a real web server to even
>> experiment with this stuff, so...
>
> You have a real web server.

I do, but it can only serve static HTML. (Plus it's quite a lot of work
continually logging into the web interface to re-upload your files every
time you edit 1 line of code.)

I think to try this out properly I'd have to set up a local Apache VM or
something. (This requires me figuring out how the hell to set up
Apache.) Alternatively, I could just write a trivial Haskell webserver
that will log what requests the browser is sending in response to by code...